Monday, July 2, 2012

I'm not here to entertain fear I am here to shine a light....

Therefore now when I think of you I am not sad. I smile and think of when it was brighter than the sun and I am grateful I got to know what that is like. When I think of the past I am grateful for it gifted me the present. When I miss my LA family I find solace in gratitude for them as their friendship gave birth to my being able to endure 2011 which ultimately birthed, "And She Danced, Life after loss." When I think of the darkness I am grateful as it reminds me of the importance of the light and what it gifts me when I look past its temporary visit. What didn't kill me made me stronger and because I am here to shine light as of this very moment I can no longer be your host and entertain you. Dearest Fear I won't let you linger. I have my wings again, my conviction is back and to you I say see you in the battlefield I'll be the one shinning brightly from within! Thanks for reminding me just how far away from you I must be in order to shine brighter than the sun. My only wish is others like me can find the strength to not host or entertain you as life is brighther than you make it appear but things aren't always what they seem. I'm back and it's almost time. I can genuinely feel it and for that I AM GRATEFUL because who am I to tell fate where its supposed to go. All I simply do is navigate the winds of change and this change, oh my, this change is birthing magic! This blog was inspired by the picture above taken at Town Lake in Austin, July 2, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment