Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Universe keeps whispering it's time and I....I AM READY.

I feel the need to say that although I am sure Jason wouldn't mind you reading this blog if you found your way to my blog via his blog but please know he was referring to the blog below this one titled, Me and Paulo Coelho....how the universe conspired to cross our paths. That's what he called an amazing though not surprising story.;-)

While I write this I am staring at my cup of tea which reads on one side, the universe knows and on the other let abundance flow and all I keep thinking is the Universe keeps whispering it's time and I....I AM READY. A lot is about to unfold in the next coming month for me. How do I know? Well the universe has been preparing me for this. I look at the months before the unfolding happens and beautiful things are revealed as my metamorphosis. I was saying to Bev the other day that I usually find myself in metamorphosis for three months, like the seasons changing, and at the end out comes this beautiful reality which was created because of the challenges not in spite of them. Just like the life span of a butterfly is two weeks the moments produced by my metamorphisis are short too but so worth it. I take them in by being present in the moment and then move on into the unknown once again preparing to live my way into the what next which will produce another beautiful reality yet again.

The first time I realized this happened was when I was up for the award from Glamour Magazine and Toyota. I had to wait three months between being announced a finalist and winning. Those three months contained a lot of challenges. It was 2006 and the first time I was going through something like that. I will say that back then I let people get to me. I should say I let people's lack of belief in me or the beauty that the unknown can produce get to me. I knew what was going to happen and I would try to explain to people that I was going to win because life had led me to that experience and through it. I would tell them it had NOTHING to do with me being better than Kate, the other finalist for the award, but simply that this was where I was being led to be at that moment in my life.

I don't believe in right or wrong or better than but that is another blog because as I am sure you've noticed I'm lengthy. So I did go on to win, which was beautiful, surreal, and so many other things! However most of all for me it was not about the car I won or the exposure I received it was about the journey that those three months bestowed upon me. I learned so much about patience that I did what Emerson suggests, "Adapt the pace of nature, her secret is patience." Patience for me and others because this was about so much more than I realized until I was in it. I learned that when you stand up for something others will try to silence you if they feel threatened by your certainty so it taught me about patience with those who have yet to believe in the magic you can help life produce by simply believing and acting upon those beliefs. I also learned about patience with myself and my doubts. I learned that even though I knew at the center of my being my truth that it was okay to temporarily let others doubts become mine because that not only taught me to be patient with myself but reminded me I was human.

Most of all in the end it was about all of us! The audiences we encountered, the cast and myself uniting for humanity. Here I am pictured below, in the middle, enjoying the moment at my award ceremony with the cast. These beautiful actors, some are missing, were the main reason I was there. Without them this play, The Art of Being, which was intended to be diverse and unite humanity while opening us up to the idea that there is always more to all of us than what meets the eye would have never worked. So this metamorphosis was as much theirs as it was mine. I miss you guys so much!!!

Photobucket

Needless to say the same thing happened with Athena, The Witch of Portobello.

Photobucket

I am a big believer that none of us truly know what will come next. Sure we can believe we do by setting up lives we think we control because of certain elements we set them up in but the truth is none of us know what tomorrow will bring. So I accept that I have chosen to live with awareness in the unknown. Which means prior to the sign that pointed me to becoming a "witch" I was in the dark hallway in the stillness of the unknown in between doors. One had been closed behind me, The Art of Being, and one was waiting to be opened but until that happened I was in metamorphosis uncertain of what would come next but faithful that God could continue to put my dreams to shame with what was to follow so I had to continue to apply that which I had learned so much about, patience.

You should have seen my face when the sign came as to what would happen next. Really? Me and Coelho? WOW!!!! I saw God and the universe show up repeatedly through out this yet again, three month journey. Three months to complete the project and meet its deadline, three months waiting to confirm that we'd won. Oh and this time I told everyone, from the cast and crew to friends and family, we were going to win yet again. The big difference is this time I did not feel the need to explain. I had come to understand through my past experience that by seeing my example people could then choose whether to open their minds to the beauty of that which can not be seen but simply felt with our hearts as Hellen Keller has been quoted to have said, or not. I learned that I couldn't make anyone believe. It was up to them to choose.

How did God show up through The Experimental Witch? In so many ways. From the locations, which were the homes of my bestfriend Sheri and my friend Bev, already designed to look like what we needed, London and Beirut to seeing God and the universe's magic in Jessica who blew me away from the moment she opened her mouth at her first audition and it was very apparent she was Samira, Athena's mom. Let's not forget the man who on his own decided not to charge me at all for what I consider to be amazing work, my DP Neil Lisk
.

The list of blessings during this production is endless but in the end the result was the same. When the metamorphosis ended and I shed my cocoon all of us were yet again living a reality that exceeded anything we dreamt of.

So here I am today about to end another metamorphosis. It comes to an end in October. I am uncertain of what will come next for me once this one ends but as I am sure you may have caught on I am putting all bets on God and the universe yet again. I do see where the signs are pointing and have to tell you it's surreal as the others were. Really? WOW! Unconditional love among other things...I agree it's time and I am ready. Once again thank you God! Thank you Universe! I am eternally grateful for the life you are allowing me to live and I can't wait to share this upcoming reality with the world! To you the reader I say open your eyes, mind, heart, soul, and being and I PROMISE you in the whispers of the stillness the unknown brings you WILL hear what you are meant to be doing, living, and experiencing. My only hope for you is that you TRUST YOU DESERVE WHAT THE WHISPER IS SAYING TO YOU AND WHEN YOU DO YOU WILL SEE A REALITY THAT I CAN ONLY PRAY EXCEEDS ANYTHING YOU DREAMT OF!

4 comments:

  1. The universe is on your side and I can't wait to be celebrating alongside of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shari G...who are you and why do you want a free ride? HA! ;-) Andi good for you. Can't wait to see what the next three months produce! Not just a car but a car that lined up with my beliefs, a camry HYBRID! Further proof that the universe DOES know...my tea cup is right on that one. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your blog! :-) I think its important to know you are spreading peace and joy to people.

    ReplyDelete