Thursday, October 22, 2009

A MAGICAL night in Rome. Courtesy of God, the universe, friends and family.

Words will never suffice to describe what I lived Tuesday night in Rome. As I arrived at the Rome Film Festival it finally hit me. One of my biggest dreams was becoming a reality. As I stood at the beginning of the red carpet I thought Dearest God and Universe you did it again! You exceeded my expectations! Sure I dreamt of this moment but what I never could have known was that I'd be the one behind the project and that my project would be a collaboration with someone whose work had granted me the ability to be a warrior and soldier on. One of many factors that contributed to me standing on that carpet. Friends, family, new blog friends, and in this case a particular ex lover all had a hand in that magical moment! However I would be a fool to not acknowledge that in my world the timing of the signs is as crucial as finding the courage to follow them. So again thank you God and the universe for opening my eyes to that which I can not see. ;-) I will continue to trust in that which I can not see but only feel in all my heart, soul, gut and every ounce of my being!! Hope you allow the universe, through patience, the ability to guide you. You never know where it could lead. If anything I hope I am an example of how magical life is when you surrender control. Afterall I'm just a girl from Mexico via Texas who dreams, believes, and trusts in the unknown. I AM YOU!

All of us on the red carpet. Paulo(coelho) is in the middle in all black and I am far right in the silver dress. Next to me in all black is my husband, I wish!, Alex Jehs fellow winner. ;-) On my other side in all black is Jessica Ranek who played my mom aka the witch of portobello's mom in the film.
Photobucket

Take a look at these links. I have amazing video, including one of me and Paulo, that blew me away when he spoke. I will post all that when I am back in LA next week.

Life magazine online


Paulo Coelho and us on the red carpet video. Look for a silver dress. ;-)
Red Carpet Rome Film Festival video


Last but not least

Me and Paulo at the after party


Off to enjoy the rainy weather in Rome. Oh and my picture is the official picture of the film so I am in all the programs. PLEASANT SURPRISE! Ciao!!!

1 comment:

  1. Adri you look beautiful!!! I hope you are having the best time ever! Praying that you are kept and returned to us happy, safe and sound.

    Love,

    Leah

    ReplyDelete