Saturday, December 31, 2011

On my way....

As 2011 comes to a close it has become so clear to me what "Off to see the world" means to me. Often I get signs and I am clear in that moment of what they are pointing to and sometimes it takes a little while for them to become clear. I am passionate about one thing, uniting humanity. Something obviously I am sure selling cars through an ad would not have accomplished. Its in times like that I realize God really has my back, knows me better than anyone and well decided that because it loves me so much it had to send me on my way.

The way being one that once again lines up with my principles and beliefs. What is being born of this current transition is really more than I dreamt once again. A week ago I told a handful of friends to keep me in their prayers and gave them an idea of what I was going to be doing for the next month. I tend to only tell people I trust will not talk me out of it or think me crazy. At least not to my face. ;-) All I really need right now is unconditional love and prayers, light, or whatever they believe will fill me with the strength, faith and courage to begin yet again another journey through uncharted territory.

As I've been in Texas and a little prior to leaving Los Angeles I began to see one thing was happening. I was crossing paths with "strangers" who had stories to share with me not much unlike mine. At first I thought it God's way of telling me I was not alone but sure enough in due time it became clear what I was to do and the what next everyone questions began to unfold before my eyes. It is something only completely clear to me and something that is going to require a lot of faith but I am certain that once again I am on MY way. Not the way I solely want but the way were God and I can co create yet again the life of my dreams, a life with purpose where my art and my passion for humanity blend together once more. Should I cross paths with you "I would like to reach out my hand. I would like to hold my little hand" in yours. Thank you God for giving me the awareness to commence 2012 in an Entirely New Direction and allow this new era to send me on my way. I am IMMENSELY GRATEFUL for the magic that is unfolding before my eyes.

Time to DANCE and only you know what that fully means. I like it that way. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment